Friday, March 4, 2011

Emma Watson Harry's Lover


Emma on attending Brown University last year: "The first year at Brown was about finding my feet," she said. "I found a great group of girlfriends, and now that I know how things work and what the professors expect, I'm really excited about going back for my second year, because I feel this time I can relax and enjoy it."


"Brown has a real sense of community, and people are very protective of me," she said. "They really look out for me; they want me to feel like I'm part of it. I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn't even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I'd found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged."


On the last days of the Harry Potter set: "My last day was pretty emotional," she admitted. "It was sad; it's the end of an era. What an amazing learning experience! I gave everything I could to that role, and I got so much from it."


On her short hair cut: "I've wanted to do it since I was about 16, and when Harry Potter ended in June, I just needed a change," Watson said. "It was quite symbolic for me. It's very short; it was buzzed at the back and on the sides. And it's really liberating that I can walk out without thinking about it."


On being who she is: "I do things in my own way, but I've never felt any need to rebel," she said. "To be honest, I've always had far too much freedom. I had a job when I was 10. I started living on my own when I was 17 or 18. I've earned my own money; I've traveled the world. What would I rebel against? I've had so much freedom, sometimes it was hard. My parents wanted to protect me, but they had no idea how to. I had to learn as I went and make my own mistakes. I went from being totally unknown and never acting professionally to being in a major movie and being very famous. It all happened so quickly, I didn't have any time to work things out. It's been pretty scary at times."


















Emma Watson Harry's Lover Unseen Emma Personal Emma's Pictures Emma's Home Pictures Emaa's Friends Pictures Emma with harry Enjoying Harry's Relationship with Emma Fashion Pictures of Emma Watson Entertainment Pictures of Emma's With Harry Enjoyable pictures Funny and amazing Emma's Pictures, Remember able Pictures Ron Pictures Harmayini Pictures Sexy Emma Pictures Very Cutest Girl Emma's Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain