Sunday, February 13, 2011

Are you aware of the romance?

And we just thought February 14th had the market on romance! Valentine's Day is definitely the most well-known romantic holiday, but did you know that August is Romance Awareness Month? Hmmm, a whole month devoted to Romance. Could be interesting!
I'm a sucker for romance, although I actually read an article once about how romantic movies and novels can be back for real life. At first I didn't get it, but after thinking about it for a while, I think I kind of get it. After watching some of these amazingly romantic movies, who's real, every-day life could compare? Even I fall into the trap of wishing my life could be filled with such unexpected, unrivaled romance. But romance doesn't have to be the kind out of the movies, or even the kind out of the romance novels that fill every bookstore around town. More often than not, it's not like that at all, which can be better!
Romance.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain